Smart marketers already have their head and team blazing new paths into 2014. Thought leaders and social business experts are publishing blog posts predicting trends. Business leaders are anticipating needed changes and trying to make sense of it all so they can best prioritize investment, ready their workforce and appropriately plan for the year ahead.
One thing we know for certain is that social media and mobile marketing are not going away. Context, relevancy and value are requirements, not options when it comes to creating entertaining, educational and responsive content to inspire, connect and engage audiences.
Creating exceptional, unique, and memorable customer experiences will be a top goal for smart business leaders.
We also know that human beings are not being replaced by any type of technology or social network any time soon. In fact, the human element of social business is more important than ever before. Leveraging technology and data to increase collaboration, ignite innovation, empower employees and build smarter workforces will help prepared social businesses leap frog competition.
- How will you embrace the trends, create opportunities to better engage with your audiences, fuel innovation, and provide the best customer service possible both on and offline?
- Are you ready to ignite your workforce and deliver customer value at every brand touchpoint?
Don't just sit there waiting for the trends to fall on your lap. Do more than follow in your competitors footsteps. Innovate, lead and educate yourself and your team. Join the conversation and be prepared to embrace 2014 and the exciting changes and opportunities it will bring.
Join the Conversation
Join the conversation, “Social Trends in 2014” on Tuesday, December 10th at 9pm ET on Twitter.
Snapshot of IBM Connect Event Speakers Joining #GetRealChat Conversation on Dec 10th 9pm et:
- Jeanne C. Meister – Forbes Contributor, Partner Future Workplace
- Mark Fidelman Forbes Contributor, CEO Raynforest, Author of Socialized!
- Beverly Macy – Host – Social Media Radio, Author of Power of Real-Time Social Media Marketing
Come learn and discuss the 2014 social trends with us as we prepare to deliver value at every customer touch point and reinvent our workforces by empowering employees with the best tools, technologies and data.
Date: Tuesday, December 10th
Time: 9pm et / 8pm ct / 7pm mt / 6pm pt
Join Conversation: getrealchat.com/ibmconnect
Conversation will include:
- Building a smarter workforce,
- Creating exceptional customer and digital experiences with a focus on customer service
- Mobile, analytics, cloud & social business trends
Subscribe to receive updates on this series as well as future #GetRealChat events here-> #GetRealChat Updates
You can also follow & engage in the conversation real time via the following hashtags!