Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Are you tired of working 18 hours a day and yet still not achieving your life and business goals?
Do you ever feel like a silly hamster in a wheel, running and running and not getting anywhere?
There are far too many business leaders, entrepreneurs, digital marketers and executives who feel stuck. They know that things are not working. However, they are afraid to make change. They believe that if they move to plan b, c or even d that they have completely failed.
The truth is moving on to plan b, c, d or even plan e does not mean you failed. We all learn from our mistakes. True success comes from falling down and getting back up, over and over again.
Real leaders are able to embrace change. They help their organization, team and themselves stay relevant.
Real leaders must be able to pivot. They must know when it’s time to pivot.
Staying “stuck in a rut” is not good for business or your life. It’s the easy way out.
Take a listen to the 155th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast as we explore the importance of embracing change and learning how to pivot. If you are feeling stuck, as though you need to make change in your life or business but haven’t had the guts to do such, this is the podcast episode for you!
In this 15 minute podcast you will learn:
- Why true leaders are not afraid to embrace change and pivot
- How pivoting can help you move forward
- How to stay focused on your life and business goals through major changes
- Importance of empowering and training your team to embrace change
- Definition of leadership and pivoting in business
- My personal story of embracing major career, business and life changes
- Own Monday Like a Boss (episode 127)
- Power of Positivity in Life and Business
- Digital Marketing Leaders Must Lead and Learn to Say No (episode 114)
- Stop the Excuses: Fix Your Mindset, Fix Your Business (episode 24)
- Entrepreneurs, Go BIG or Go Home!
- Entrepreneurs Monetize Your Passions
- Power of Focused Passion in Business and Life