Social media is a great way to rev up your brand to turbo speed and leave your status quo competitors in the dust! Not only can you tap into the power of community, human relationships but you can also increase brand awareness, equity and even sales.
Zooming your brand to turbo speed using social media requires both art and science. It requires the knowledge and ability to not only build a foundational framework and plan but also to connect with humans in a way that inspires, connects, delights and entertains. All of this must be done while at the same time staying true to your brand personality and tone. It’s both intricate and holistic at the same time. It requires data, analytics, tools, technology, content and most importantly the ability to connect with real human beings.
Unfortunately many brands hop online with no solid understanding of their audience, or even their own business goals or objectives. They have no plan and wind up throwing social spaghetti at the wall and then wonder why it doesn’t stick. They wonder why they get stuck with status quo results.
How do brands leverage social media for real business result? Brands that hit turbo speed and truly leverage social media to grow their brand awareness and business don’t get there by accident. They take time to learn, understand and intimately know their audience. They master how to to grow and nurture their community and network. They tap into the power of a solid content marketing strategy to ensure they consistently deliver and engage in conversations that surprise and delight the human beings within their communities both online and offline.
Experienced social media brand leaders are not afraid to try new things. They don’t let themselves get stuck in a box, while at the same time they balance the desire to chase shiny objects while staying focused where they know they can achieve the highest measurable business results.
Take a listen to the 162nd episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn 10 tips and strategies you can start implementing today to finally once and for all start leveraging social media to grow your brand and business results.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 tips to leverage social media to grow your brand and business
- How to differentiate your branding via social media
- How to keep your brand fresh
- Importance of being authentic and human
- How to stay top of mind with your audience, community and ideal customer segment
- How to tap into the power of influencer marketing to ignite results
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to have an opinion and personality
- The art of brand storytelling
- How to build your network and community using social media
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand (white paper)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet
- Personal Branding tips for Speakers, Consultants and Business Leaders (Google Hangout Video)
- Brand Storytelling in a Nutshell
- Brand Strategy in a Nutshell
- 10 Habits of Highly Successful Social Media Marketing Leaders
- 10 Tips to Protect Your Online Brand Reputation
- Tips to Zoom Your Brand on Twitter (episode 79)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Band Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- Brand Humanization: Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency (episode 16)
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal and Business Brand (white paper)
- Personal Branding in a Nutshell (episode 11)
- 15 Characteristics of Human Brands (episode 55)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)