Are you one of those people who sees others tweeting and talking in 140 characters to build their brand and wish you knew how to do the same? You see them rockin’ their personal and business brands, building community, fostering new relationships and growing their business, all using Twitter. However, you may feel like you are left out of the tweeting, posting, pinning, social world.
Would you like to take your brand to the next level by tapping into the power of Twitter but not sure where to start?
If this is you, then you are in luck as this episode and new series of the Social Zoom Factor podcast is going to help you quickly understand how you can begin to brand yourself and your company using Twitter.
This is the first in a series of podcasts that will put how to build your online personal and business brand in a nutshell for you! Over the course of the next few weeks we will be digging deep into each of the major social networks as well as overall brand architecture building strategies and tips.
Take a listen to the 102nd episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 8 tips to help you build and zoom your personal and business brand on Twitter. Also, be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 Tips to zoom your brand on Twitter
- How to select a Twitter handle and name for your Twitter profile
- The importance of visually branding your Twitter profile
- How to write your Twitter bio
- Building your brand by sharing other people’s content
- How to use hashtags to build community and grow your brand
- How to tap into the power of visual marketing with Twitter
- How to share images via Twitter and make sure they become a permanent fixture on your Twitter profile
- How to tap into the power of video marketing with Twitter
- How to ensure media such as video and audio is able to be played in your Twitter stream
- How to integrate Instagram and Twitter for best results
- How to learn about your audience with social listening and Twitter lists
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Online Brand (white paper)
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal Brand (white paper)
- Brand Storytelling and Visual Marketing in a Nutshell (podcast)
- 5 Top Visual Marketing Tools for Content Marketing and Social Branding (podcast)
- Tweet chats in a nutshell (podcast)
- Hashtags in a Nutshell (podcast)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (download template / worksheet)
- 15 Things the C-Suite Must do Before Hopping on Twitter (podcast)
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- How to Not Be a Twit on Twitter (podcast)
- 12 Business Benefits of Using Twitter (podcast)
- How to Get Your C-Suite on Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools to Zoom Your Business (podcast)
- Tweet Chat, #GetRealChat Video Tutorial (video)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
* We may receive a commission from your purchase of these services. Note, we do not recommend these services to simply make money. We recommend them as we know they will help you zoom your business and your life!