Do you need a personal brand as a working professional or business owner? Or is a personal brand only for narcissistic “online gurus” who yearn to be rich and super famous?
News Flash: You have a brand regardless if you plan it or not.
Your brand is made of perceptions, not just your fancy words and colors you over paid your creative agency or consultant to create for you.
You can sit in a room and create, ideate, and develop your brand for the 5 to 10 years. You can create fancy messages, fancy graphics and amazing social profiles that rock the online web.
However, at the core of human attraction is the fact that people will either like you and your brand or they won't. They will decide within a matter of 8 seconds if they are going to give you attention on your blog, website, LinkedIn profile or Facebook page… or not.
Your brand is not simply the fancy graphics, words and colors you spent hours, days and weeks to create. Your brand is what others think and say about you. It's how you make them feel. It's how you smile at them. It's how you respond to their Facebook Messenger private messages on your Facebook business page, Instagram or blog comments, tweets, posts on your Facebook page… or ignore them.
Your brand is made of perceptions more than it is made of your fancy lingo and graphics.
So let me ask you the question again… do you need a personal brand? Do you have a personal brand? Do you need to worry about your personal brand?
Find out the answer to these questions and more in the free personal branding live webinar training I am hosting on Thursday, May 31st at 2pm et!
Webinar Title: Personal Branding 101: Power Up Your Business with the You Factor
This is a special live training event packed with actionable tips and strategies you can implement immediately. I will share with you exactly how I have created a personal brand and online tribe of over 1 million, that attracts our ideal clients from entrepreneurs to Fortune 50 brands, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our platform works while we sleep, literally.
Free Personal Branding Training Webinar – Here is What you will learn:
- The answer to “Do You Need a Personal Brand?”
- Personal Branding 101: The why, what and how of building your authentic personal brand that connects you with your ideal customer in a human way.
- Leverage your personal brand for business: How and why to build your personal brand along side or as a face to your business brand.
- Leverage your personal brand to earn trust and authority: Tips to quickly build trust and authority without breaking the bank or spamming your friends and family.
- Prioritize Social Networks to build your brand: How to choose the right criteria to prioritize what social networks you should focus on.
- Brand yourself visually: Where to start to develop eye catching, engaging visuals for personal branding online to attract your dream customer.
- Get more leads and sales while you sleep: How to build a personal brand and online platform that generates leads while you sleep
Free Live Training Details:
- Webinar Title: Personal Branding 101: Power Up Your Business with the You Factor
- Date: May 31st
- Time: 2pm et
- Duration: 60-90 minutes
Register for the webinar now. Seating is limited!
Everyone that attends the live event will receive a FREE Personal Brand YOU FACTOR Power Kit! We will have special bonuses, worksheets and giveaways for those who register and attend the webinar live.
Want the blueprint for social marketing success right now?
Check out our new online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, designed to help you create a solid social media and content marketing strategy and plan that will connect you with your ideal customer in a human way! Not only do you learn the foundations of online marketing but you also will learn how to master all of the top social networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more! Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need us to help train your team? Give us a shout and let's get a custom workshop scheduled for your organization. Increase sales by generating more leads using social media and content marketing to nurture relationships.