Marketing Nutz is a social media, ROI and content driven digital and branding agency. We work with clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 10 brands. We are seeking an energetic, motivated Designer.
The Designer will work with creative, social and account teams to create visual and social content that helps our clients inspire and connect with their audience, customers and community.
- Design projects will vary from small projects to larger projects for clients and internal Marketing Nutz initiatives and programs
- Ability to thrive in a team environment where your work is part of a bigger plan and program
- Comfortable working within as well as building brand architectures and supporting guidelines
- Love for ideation, creation of concepts, and brand architectures
- Other responsibilities as assigned/agreed upon from Marketing Nutz leadership team
Qualifications and experience required:
- 2-3 years work experience (minimum)
- Strong typography and design skills including mastery of Photoshop and confidence working in the Adobe Creative Suite platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about social media and digital technologies
- Creative thinker able to ideate and strategize social media programs and tactics based upon client goals
- Proven strong use of social media as well as solid understanding of the larger social ecosystem
- Ability to work with the account director / manager, and other team members to understand project and design requirements
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Experience developing non-literal, emotional and human brands preferred
- Happy, upbeat personality able to inspire and work well with others
- Self-motivated but also thrives working in a team environment
How to apply:
If interested in working with a growing, fast paced, global, team oriented, work hard / play hard, digital social media & branding agency please send the following 3 items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.) salary history / requirements and
3.) links to your social profiles
*Your resume will not be considered until all 3 are provided.
Must have experience and proof of your work and business results in the real business world. We need people who walk the walk, not just talk the talk. Salary commensurate with experience and role. Agency experience is not required but helpful.
Includes full benefit package with medical, dental, 401k and many perks including flex work environment, opportunity to work with amazing clients from startups to Fortune 10 brands and of course some crazy, smart nutz!
We are looking for people who want to build something bigger together than any of us can do individually. These are full time roles with no side businesses or moonlighting. We have other opportunities for working with us via contract relationships including contract designers and copywriters.