Pam Moore is the CEO and Co-Founder of Marketing Nutz, an agile, full service social brand, digital marketing and reputation management agency that helps businesses be social, not just do social. Pam was ranked by Forbes.com as a top 10 Social Media Woman power influencer as well as a Top 10 and Top 50 overall Social Media Influencer, an avid keynote speaker, best selling author of two books and has 15+ years experience helping entrepreneurs, small business leaders to Fortune 500 organizations build winning brands and integrated platforms that sustain business and life.
what does pam do?
Pam works with businesses on new media strategies and social business frameworks to build bridges between companies, customers, employees, and other stakeholders by creating experiences that inspire and connect brands with people, nurture communities and foster profitable personal and professional relationships that endure technology evolution to sustain and grow business.
Additionally, she specializes in change management to help businesses introduce new media resources, systems, processes, and management layers to effectively embrace and excel around the connected customer.
when she tweets people listen!
With more than 80k engaged Twitter followers, an active blogging community, weekly TweetChats (“GetRealChat”) hosting guests such as AT&T, IBM, Walgreens, UPS, WebTrends, and more deliver between 12-25 million impressions, Pam is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders on the subject of social media as it relates to business. She is called upon to offer her perspective on social business and online reputation management for such press as Forbes, USA Today and many other business and technology mainstream outlets.
- Forbes.com Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers
- Forbes.com Top 10 Influencers in Social Media
- Forbes.com Top 10 Women Influencers in Social Media
- Forbes.com How to Be a Social Media Power Influencer and Why
- The New Way Twitter Will Dominate Social Media
- Technorati Top 100 Small Business Blogs
- Adage / Power 150 Blog
- Top 5 Blogger at SocialMediaToday.com
- Featured blogger Business to Community
- Top 50 Women to Follow on Twitter via SheOwnsIt.com
- Twitter's Top 75 Badass Women
- Top 40 Most Approachable A-Listers on Twitter
- Top 200 Most Powerful Women Online in Social Media
- 2011 Top Blogs: Blog Tree – New Growth via Eloqua & Jess3
- BlogWorld: Top 25 Social Media Posts Everyone Should Read
- Top 50 Social Media Blogs 2011 via Evan Carmichael
- Top 50 Social Media Guides 2011
- Mari Smith's 10 Qualities of Social Media Super Stars (Included under “engaging” quality)
areas of focus: