Marketing Nutz is a social media, ROI and content driven digital and branding agency. We work with clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 10 brands. We are seeking an energetic, motivated Social Media Community Manager.
The Social Community Manager will actively monitor and engage with online communities in partnership with our clients. This person serves a critical role as a liaison between our clients and their consumers, customers and audience, helping them achieve their business and marketing goals while ensuring all content, campaigns and promotions provide value to the community, fans and followers.
- Research, create and curate content for client social channels and digital platforms such as blogs
- Develop, plan and execute content calendars on behalf of clients
- Schedule and post content to social channels
- Work collaboratively with account director, account manager, content manager, data analyst to drive success of programs
- Communicate and present opportunities for client growth, ideas and program status updates clearly and effectively
- Communicate and build relationships with client contacts
- Daily interaction/management with Marketing Nutz project management software
- Travel to cover local and national events as needed (live tweeting / blogging, interviews, networking and brand building)
- Other responsibilities as assigned/agreed upon from Marketing Nutz leadership team
Qualifications and experience required:
- 1-2 years work experience (minimum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about social media and digital technologies
- Creative thinker able to ideate and strategize social media programs and tactics based upon client goals
- Proven strong use of social media as well as solid understanding of the larger social ecosystem
- Ability to work with the account director / manager, and other team members to analyze measurement data and analytics to provide feedback on the needs of the community
- Experience with Hootsuite and Sprout Social is helpful.
- Self-motivated but also thrives working in a team environment
How to apply:
If interested in working with a growing, fast paced, global, team oriented, work hard / play hard, digital social media & branding agency please send the following 3 items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.) salary history / requirements and
3.) links to your social profiles
*Your resume will not be considered until all 3 are provided.
Must have experience and proof of your work and business results in the real business world. We need people who walk the walk, not just talk the talk. Salary commensurate with experience and role. Agency experience is not required but helpful.
Includes full benefit package with medical, dental, 401k and many perks including flex work environment, opportunity to work with amazing clients from startups to Fortune 10 brands and of course some crazy, smart nutz!
We are looking for people who want to build something bigger together than any of us can do individually. These are full time roles with no side businesses or moonlighting. We have other opportunities for working with us via contract relationships including contract designers and copywriters.