Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you know anything about using WordPress for business, you know that having the right plugins is key to maximizing the platform and ensuring you are leveraging the technology to achieve business goals as well as deliver a pleasant and consistent user experience.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share 5 of my very favorite WordPress plugins. It was very hard to narrow it down to 5. However, these are 5 of the top WordPress plugins we use when developing blogs and websites for our agency, Marketing Nutz and our clients.
An important note is also that a plugin will not do anything for your business and online platform if you do not have a solid foundation from which you are building your online marketing strategy upon. It is important that your site is mobile friendly and preferably mobile responsive to meet the needs of the modern, connected customer.
I also encourage you to check out the other associated podcasts and information provided below if you are struggling with achieving an ROI with your online marketing investment. The sum of the parts are greater than the hole.
This is the third Fab 5 in 15 episode we publish on Fridays. Every Friday I share with you 5 ways to zoom your business in life in only 15 minutes! We want you to get out there and enjoy life. The Fab 5 in 15 series is designed to help you save time so you can enjoy the WHY of life and business you are doing all of this in the first place.
- 5 Top wordpress plugins
- The importance of security and backups and proactive management
- How to improve performance by optimizing image sizes
- My favorite social sharing plugin that is also mobile responsive
- Why the foundation of your blog or website is still most important
Recommended Resources mentioned:
- Gravity Forms
- All in One SEO
- Smush it
- Wordfence Security
- Genesis Studiopress WordPress Framework
- Mobile Marketing: Stop Ignoring the Modern, Connected Social Savvy Customer (episode 40)
- 15 Steps to Build a Mobile Marketing Plan that Rocks Results (episode 41)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools (episode 47)
- Top 5 Tools to Optimize Conversions for the Modern Mobile Customer (episode 42)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
* We may receive a commission from your purchase of these services. Note, we do not recommend these services to simply make money. We recommend them as we know they will help you zoom your business and your life!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.