Attention is the most scarce resource in business. Earning the attention of your customers, audience and community is one of the greatest challenges for marketers in businesses big and small.
How do you differentiate? How do you stand above the crowd? How do you embrace real change? How and when do you disrupt the current status quo? How do you bust ahead of your competition once and for all?
This week I am at the Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was invited as an Adobe Insider to get a behind the scenes look at how Adobe is driving innovation and empowering their clients and community to change the world with amazing digital experiences.
The truth is that your product is marketing. Marketing is your product. How you market, how you sell is what will drive you turbo speed ahead of your competition.
A top goal for every marketer should be to create the most delightful, amazing, memorable customer experience possible.
Combining art and science to create real-time, delightful brand experiences will inspire your customers and audience to fall in love with you and your brand.
Take a listen to the 107th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to hear my top 5 takeaways from day one of the Adobe Digital Marketing Summit. Be sure to also check out the conversation via Twitter and the hashtag #AdobeSummit.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 5 Key Takeaways from day one at the #AdobeSummit 2015
- Why customer experiences don't have to be perfect
- Why creating delightful customer experiences is both art and science
- Why the most scarce resource in business is attention and what to do about it
- Why marketers must know how to leverage the data and tools to drive outcomes and desired experiences
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
- Adobe Summit 2015
- Adobe Summit 2015 Twitter Conversation
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (episode 4)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- 10 Tips to Refocus on Your Customer (episode 101)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.