Many digital and social marketers shy away from data and analytics. The foolish marketers may fear it's the dark side of marketing and that they will get drawn into week long meetings discussing menial metrics and data algorithms. This couldn't be further from the truth.
Smart marketers know that data and analytics is the light at the end of the tunnel to build their business. It is data that shines the light that helps us know our customers, know our audience, understand how we can inspire, connect with and build communities. Is is data and measurement that empowers us to make data driven decisions, measure return on investment (ROI) and establish metrics for success.
The focus on data should be to create delightful, meaningful conversations, experiences and relationships that can help sustain both business and life.
This podcast is part of a new series titled “You are the Media!” where we will dive deep into how you can build an integrated online digital and social platform that works when you aren't working. A platform that helps you achieve your business goals. A platform that helps you achieve and live your dreams. A platform that organically help you inspire, attract and connect with your ideal customer and simply amazing people who you want to have by your side.
We'll be diving into digital frameworks, content calendars and plans, strategic and tactical options for social media, personal branding, business branding, measurement and more.
One of the critical and foundational elements for success in business and online marketing is understanding the power of data and analytics to grow your business and ignite relationships with the people that matter most to your business and life.
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 Reasons you need to embrace data and analytics
- The power of the one to one conversation
- Using data to better know your customer
- Using data for competitive differentiation
- Using data to create new and innovative business models
- Using data to better service your customers and online communities
- Using data to bring people together and create something bigger than you can do by yourself as individuals
- Using data to create memorable brand experiences
- Using data to nail your product roadmap
- Using data to improve time to market
- Using data to maximize and monetize your online platform
- Using data to stay focused on quality over quantity
- 10 Google Analytics to Zoom Your Social Media, Blog and Business (episode 106)
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- Are You Using Data & Analytics to Speak to an Audience of One? (blog post)
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand (white paper)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- ONE: Teradata Digital Marketing Festival
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.