When Monday morning comes do you wish you could crawl back in bed, cover up your head and come back to the real world on Tuesday or Wednesday?
Monday is going to come and go regardless if you crawl back in bed or own it like a boss.
Each of us has the same 24 hours in a day. Success is determined in how we use the 24 hours.
Answer these questions…
- Are you owning your Monday? Or does Monday own you?
- Are you letting negative people impact your positive mood on Monday?
- Are you letting email control and take over your day and week?
- Do you have a “not to do” list?
- Are you in the right mindset to start your Monday?
- Are you taking time off on the weekend to recharge or are you working 24/7?
- Are you prioritizing the most important projects, people and meetings as the top priority?
- Are you owning your mindset, mood and results?
- Are you making up excuses?
Take a listen to the 127th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 10 tips to help you rock business and life results on Monday! No more excuses. It's time you own your day, your business, your life! Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn
- 10 ways to rock your Monday business and life results
- How to prioritize the projects, people and meetings that matter
- How to increase productivity Monday morning starting Sunday night
- How to minimize stress Monday morning
- Why you need a “not to do” list
- Getting in the right mindset
- Why you must get rid of the negativity
- 10 Tips Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- Stop the Excuses: Fix Your Mindset, Fix Your Business (episode 24)
- 25 Tips to a Healthy Social Business Mindset (episode 66)
- Unplug to Live in the Moment (episode 6)
- Your Digital Lifestyle: Is Your Time Invested Providing Value (episode 22)
- Power of Focused Passion in Business and Life (blog post)
- 5 Tips to Stomp Status Quo & Zoom Past Competition (episode 57)
- 75 Things I learned on My Journey to 100,000 Twitter Followers (blog post)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.