Twitter can be very overwhelming to even the smartest and most social savvy business leaders. Many people find it frustrating to sort through the chatter and noise to get to the people, content and conversations that matter to your business and life.
Twitter lists are a great way to organize the people you follow and also help you organize conversations to get a grip on the clutter and noise so that you can truly leverage Twitter to rock your business and brand.
Twitter lists enables you to organize people you like to follow so that you can better read, engage and even curate content you want to share with your following. Lists can help you keep track of potential clients, clients, partners and even competitors.
Take a listen to the 137th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 15 business use cases to maximize your use of Twitter by utilizing Twitter lists. They are 15 use cases you can begin implementing today!
My blog and our agency site is loaded with information to help you with all aspects of social media, marketing and business. I encourage you to first listen to the podcast and then download our free resources listed at the bottom of this blog post including the Twitter Persona Worksheet.
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 15 minute podcast you will learn:
- Why you should use Twitter lists
- Overview of Twitter lists
- 15 business use cases for using Twitter lists
- How to use Twitter lists to organize the people you follow
- How to use Twitter lists to highlight your team
- How to use Twitter lists to organize industry and niche content
- How to maximize micro-communities with Twitter lists
- How to maximize events with Twitter lists
- How to learn what your audience thinks of you by analyzing what lists your followers put you on
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Online Brand (white paper)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (download template / worksheet)
- 22 Tips to Get Twitter Conversation Started (episode 128)
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- Zoom Your Brand on Twitter with these 8 Steps (episode 102)
- Tweet chats in a nutshell (podcast)
- Hashtags in a Nutshell (podcast)
- 15 Things the C-Suite Must do Before Hopping on Twitter (podcast)
- Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency (episode 16)
- How to Not Be a Twit on Twitter (podcast)
- 12 Business Benefits of Using Twitter (podcast)
- How to Get Your C-Suite on Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools to Zoom Your Business (podcast)
- Tweet Chat, #GetRealChat Video Tutorial (video)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.