Many business leaders, social and digital marketers are finding it hard to get buy-in and approval from their c-suite for their social media programs.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- You can't get your social marketing budget approved.
- You are not getting buy-in across the organization for your social business program.
- Your CEO, COO, CTO and most executive stakeholders have shut down your employee advocacy program.
- You don't know where to go next as you just keep hearing no, no, no.
If these are your struggles with regard to your social media marketing or social business program then you definitely want to take a listen to the 169th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast as I share with you 5 top social media metrics and priorities your CEO and c-suite cares about most when it comes to social media.
If you are having difficulty getting the buy-in, approval and budget allocated for your social media program, the problem could very well be you are not understanding what really matters to your stakeholders and executives. You must “get in their head” and understand the risks they are concerned about as well as the metrics that truly matter to them.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- What key metrics your CEO is most concerned about for your social media and social business program
- The key risks your CEO and C-suite is most concerned about regarding social media
- How to communicate the strengths, benefits and risk to your key stakeholders and executives
- How to get buy-in on your program from the C-suite and board members
- Why you must think both internally and externally
- Understanding the key risks associated such as brand protection
- Importance of aligning social media to business goals and outcomes including sales
- Importance of identifying key performance indicators that matter to the business and CEO
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Social Media Governance and Policy: 17 Tips to Mitigate Risk
- 15 Tips to Build an Integrated Digital Platform that Works Even When You're Not Working
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 96)
- How Much Time Should Your CEO be on Twitter?
- How to Get Your Social Media Budget Approved
- The Social Employee: Ignite Your Employee to Brand Advocates
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.