Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Facebook Live video streaming enables brands and businesses of all sizes to tap into the power of video marketing and social media. It enables even the smallest of businesses to increase brand awareness, build community, nurture relationships. Smart and savvy marketers know they can even use Facebook Live to conduct customer research as well as increase leads and sales!
Using Facebook live video enables business marketers to humanize their brand. Your audience can look you in the eyes digitally, hear your voice and connect with you in ways that only video combined with audio can do.
Just like any other form of technology, digital marketing or social media network, it's not what the technology can do for you, but what you can do WITH the technology.
I teach and train business leaders all over the world, and one of the top questions I receive from brands of all sizes is… “Pam, I like the idea of Facebook Live, but how can I actually use it for MY business?”
If you have struggled with coming up with ideas and strategies for how your business can use Facebook live, then you have landed on the right blog post and podcast today.
Take a listen to the 226th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast where I share 10 easy ways you can start using Facebook live for real business results today! With a little bit of planning, you can begin implementing these ideas and strategies immediately.
Social media, digital marketing and video marketing is changing the world of marketing and communication. You no longer have to create the “perfect” blog post, podcast, video or image. Marketers must learn to embrace imperfect perfection The only guarantee we have is change. If you wait until everything is perfect, you will likely still be building that perfect video live stream while your competition leaves you in the dust.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 101 overview of Facebook Live for business
- Benefits of Facebook Live for business
- 10 Ways small business can use Facebook live (these can be used by any business size)
- Importance of creating content that helps your audience solve problems
- Tips on how to host a weekly Facebook Live show
- Using Facebook Live to conduct a question and answer format show
- Going behind the scenes of your business with Facebook Live
- Tips for conducting executive interviews and profiles using Facebook Live
- How to do before and after Facebook Live sessions showcasing case studies, testimonials and more
- Using Facebook Live for demonstration and how to live video training sessions
- How to use Facebook Live for major product or service launches
- Using Facebook Live for event promotions
- Using Facebook live to connect with your local community and influencers / thought leaders
Be sure to subscribe to our Social Zoom Factor podcast brand new series, “Welcome to the Pay to Play World, Are You Ready?” on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
Free webinars: We are launching a series of webinars and a comprehensive training platform to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (download free worksheet)
- Instagram Stories vs Snapchat What You Need to Know
- Facebook Advertising Foundations: Do These 5 Things Before Spending a Dime
- Facebook Boosted Post vs Other Advertising Options
- Facebook Advertising Policies in a Nutshell – Get Your Ad Approved!
- Blogging for Business: 10 Foundations for Success
- Future of Social Media Report and Interview with Jason Keath, CEO of Social Fresh
Free webinars: We are launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.