There is no doubt influencer marketing is a powerful way to zoom your social media and business success online. According to TapInfluence, Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing.According to eMarketer, 48% of brands plan to increase their budgets for influencer marketing in 2017. Click To Tweet
84% of women turn to social networks before making a purchase decision! Influencer marketing enables you to tap into this extended network both men and women are using as they make buying decisions. Who are the people they trust? Who are they people who influence their thoughts and their buying decisions?
You get it. You know that influencer marketing is something you need to consider. You have heard the buzzwords surrounding influencer marketing. Everyone is talking about it. People are sharing blog posts, tweets and maybe even writing them without having any real experience developing and driving a real influencer marketing program for a business entity.
However, are you one of the marketing or business leaders who really doesn't understand how you and your brand can ever use and benefit from influencer marketing to achieve your better business and marketing goals?
If you answer yes to this question, then this episode of today's Social Zoom Factor podcast is for you.
Influencer marketing is a powerful way for you to increase brand awareness, grow community, grow your own influence, increase engagement, and grow your business when done right.
There are many misconceptions about not only what influencer marketing is, but what it is not. In this podcast we share in detail in 20 short minutes what exactly influence marketing is and how you can tap into the power of the OPC – other people's content and other people's community!
I get contacted by brands wanting me to be an influencer for their brand multiple times every day. The information and recommendations provided in this podcast episode are not based on theory, but are based on being an influencer myself and also experience implementing influencer marketing programs for small startups up to Fortune 50 brands. If you are considering tapping into the power of influencer marketing, this podcast is a must listen.
In this short 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- Definition of influencer marketing
- What influencer marketing is NOT
- Four main activities for influencer marketing
- How to find and select influencers to work with your brand
- How to identify your top influencers
- How to compensate influencers
- How to provide value to influencers other than monetary compensation
- Understanding the opportunity costs associated with influencers dedicated time to your project and brand
- Why numbers are not everything. Quality over quantity is the goal.
- How not to recruit and kickoff a new relationship with influencers.
- Tips for reaching out and building relationships with influencers
- How to manage relationships with influencers within your team.
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help with you tap into the power of influencer marketing and build your brand in a way that attracts your ideal audience and customer organically! Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need help implementing a new influencer marketing service for your brand? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize an influencer marketing program that will help you achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
- Micro-Influencer Marketing Mini-Course (FREE)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- Why Employee Advocacy Requires C-Suite and Employee Skin in the Game (episode 70)
- The Social Employee: Ignite Your Employee to Brand Advocates
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- 5 Reasons Marketers fail using social media
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)