Podcast: Play in new window | Download
No doubt 2018 is a year of change in the digital and social web. From strategies for digital marketing, content marketing, and video to the social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and the list goes on, it seems the foundation for which many marketers have built their business is changing underneath their social feet.
With change also comes many opinions, recommendations and experts excited to tell you the secret magic formula to success.
Our training and consulting agency, Marketing Nutz works with clients big and small and regularly see the repercussions of these challenges combined with bad decisions. We see even the most experienced and savvy social and digital marketers fall for the myths the fear mongers taunt from the mountain tops. The negative impacts these lies and myths have on brand reputation and bottom line is scary.
Particularly during times of massive change, it's important that you don't fall for the fud, nor believe the myths. You must do your own research. Make decisions based on fact and knowledge, vs the latest hot tweet you see in your stream.
Take a listen to episode 244 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast. I share with you the top 10 Content Marketing Myths You Can't Ignore in 2018! Trust me, you need to know these things as they can make or break your success and ROI using content marketing to grow your business.
I also recently hosted a webinar that digs even deeper into these myths plus how to create content for even the most boring and unsexy industries in 2018. Grab your seat to the webinar here-> How to Create Content for Unsexy, Boring Industries
- Top 10 Content Marketing Myths
- Why these myths are not true and what you can do about them
- Tips to succeed in a digital and social world where the only guarantee is change
- Why quality wins over quantity of content hands down
- The importance of proper planning for success with content marketing
- What is content marketing really? Does it include digital, social, text and video?
- How to determine the objective of every piece of content you create
- And loads more…
Need help taking your brand to the next level? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor can help you ignite your online tribe and grow your business with content marketing and social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. 2018 is where those who have simply been “hustling” to get by realize they must hustle and work smarter. Before you even think about posting that video on Facebook you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and how your efforts are going to deliver value for your audience and your business.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need help honing in your branding strategy, architecture, message platform, online presence, or launching a new product or service? Want to leverage social media, digital marketing and branding to grow your business? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize your digital and social brand presence to achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
- How to Create Content for Unsexy, Boring Industries in 2018
- How to Create Facebook Content Like a Boss in 2018 (webinar)
- Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community
- 7 Steps to Develop a Profitable Social Media Strategy and Plan
- The Last Thing Your Audience Wants From You is More Content
- Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm Changes 2018: What You Need to Know and Why You Should Ignore the Fear Mongers
- Facebook Marketing in 2018: Trends + How to Conduct a 10-Point Checklist (Webinar)
- 2018 Content Marketing Trends, Best Practices + Editorial Calendar Template
- Facebook Marketing Chatbots for Business in 2018
- Audience Marketing 101: Why, What and How to Build an Audience First Marketing Strategy
- Brand Storytelling in a Nutshell: 10 Foundational Elements of Brand Storytelling
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.