If you are new to content marketing, digital marketing or social media you may have heard the term “evergreen marketing” by the experts and not been certain what it is or why you need it. It's often a term that is thrown around by even top industry experts who don't develop or implement evergreen content marketing best practices themselves.
Evergreen content is content that is timeless, sustainable and has a shelf life longer than the latest Facebook feature or favorite mobile application. Evergreen content is foundational to helping your ideal client and audience solve their smallest and biggest problems. When done right evergreen content will drive continuous traffic to your blog. It's then up to you to make sure you can convert a large percentage of that traffic into community members, new friends or even sales.
So what is evergreen content marketing and how can it help you achieve your business and marketing goals? Why should you care about evergreen content?
If you would like to know the answers to these questions, today is your lucky day as the 167th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast puts evergreen content marketing in a nutshell. We also provide 15 types of evergreen content you can start creating and implementing today to help you better connect with your audience, build community, increase brand awareness and increase sales.
In this 40 minute podcast you will learn:
- Evergreen content marketing in a nutshell – what is it and what it is not
- 15 types of evergreen content marketing you can start implementing today
- Top business and marketing benefits of creating evergreen content
- Why evergreen content must be relevant, timeless and sustainable
- Importance of knowing your ideal customer, industry and niche
- Why you must inspire, inform, educate, entertain and delight your audience
- Why success is in the details and the importance of information rich content
- Why less is not always more when it comes to evergreen content marketing
- Why Google loves evergreen content
- How to tap into the power of industry influencers and leaders to curate evergreen content
- How to easily curate content that has a long shelf life
- How to leverage one piece of quality content to create multiple additional pieces of evergreen content
Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
Content Inventory Worksheet (conduct your own content audit and asset inventory analysis)
Need help taking your brand to the next level? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor can help you ignite your content and brand architecture to grow your online tribe and business with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. 2019 is where those who have simply been “hustling” to get by realize they must hustle and work smarter. Before you even think about posting that video on Facebook you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and how your efforts are going to deliver value for your audience and your business.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member.
Need help honing in your branding strategy, architecture, message platform, online presence, or launching a new product or service? Want to leverage social media, digital marketing and branding to grow your business? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize your digital and social brand presence to achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Take Action: Download the Ultimate 2019 Content Calendar Template.