Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Facebook can be a game changer for small business and even corporate brands. With more than 1.52 billion daily active users on Facebook and more than 2.32 billion monthly active users, the chance your target dream customer is on Facebook is more than high.
Facebook enables businesses to build a brand presence that is intertwined with the rest of their online platform such as websites, blogs, video channels, and other social networks such as Instagram and more.
However, as the social web is getting noisier by the minute, it is becoming more challenging to keep up with the changes. Building an integrated platform that works for you 24/7 even when you are not working requires more than knowing the ins and outs of Facebook.
With Facebook just as any other social and digital technology, the only guarantee we have is change.
How do you keep up with it all?
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Do you sometimes think about giving up on Facebook all together?
Don't quit. I have some proven strategies that will help you reduce the overwhelm and ignite your results on Facebook.
Take a listen to episode 260 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn exactly how you can stomp the overwhelm and turn up the turbo on your Facebook marketing results.
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- How to assess your Facebook and digital marketing overwhelm – what is the root cause?
- How to change your mindset toward how you leverage Facebook marketing
- Why you must have a plan if you want to succeed with less stress and overwhelm
- The importance of having a drumbeat to your content creation
- Proven strategies you can implement immediately to reduce overwhelm and increase business results with Facebook marketing
- How to tap into the power of community (other people's content and community OPC) to maximize results
- How to leverage influencer marketing to grow your Facebook and overall digital marketing presence
- The power of user generated content for Facebook marketing
- How to embrace imperfect perfection
- Examples of brands doing it right with ideas you can start leveraging today
- Why you need to get real on your current relationship and results with Facebook so you can tweak, rinse, repeat and optimize
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or SoundCloud!
- Social Profit Factor Strategy Mastery Course Pack (available for a LIMITED time – our top Strategy Courses in ONE Bundle!)
- 2019 Content Editorial Calendar Template
Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
Content Inventory Worksheet (conduct your own content audit and asset inventory analysis)
Need help taking your brand to the next level? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor can help you ignite your content and brand architecture to grow your online tribe and business with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. 2019 is where those who have simply been “hustling” to get by realize they must hustle and work smarter. Before you even think about posting that video on Facebook you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and how your efforts are going to deliver value for your audience and your business.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member.
Need help honing in your branding strategy, architecture, message platform, online presence, or launching a new product or service? Want to leverage social media, digital marketing and branding to grow your business? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize your digital and social brand presence to achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast