Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Content marketing ROI. Every marketer is talking about it. However, truth is very few actually have it. Few know how to achieve it or measure it. Most marketers know how to throw content marketing up on an Instagram or Facebook virtual wall. However, if you ask them simple questions such as “what are your goals for that piece of content?” Or “what was the ROI on your last content marketing campaign?” you often receive the shrugged shoulders, eye roll or an annoyed “I don't really know.”
Creating content is the easy part. Developing content that actually helps you achieve your business and marketing goals requires more planning, knowledge and effort. Unfortunately many marketers like to take the easy route, yet they'll be the first to complain that social media doesn't work.
The social networks and any digital platform is nothing more than a medium for you to connect with your audience, partners and friends. It's 100% up to you how you leverage these amazing platforms and what results you achieve.
Are you sick and tired of spinning your digital marketing and social media wheels in the content marketing engine feeling as if you are creating, creating, creating loads and mounds of content yet getting nowhere? ROI is not something you have seen in a long, long time?
Have you ever thought that maybe you have lost your mojo? Maybe, just maybe you have been shot down one too many times? Maybe you are falling to some lazy content marketing tactics without even knowing it?
Or could it be you are stuck in a rut? You know what they say about “insanity.” Doing the same thing over and over and over, yet expecting a different result. Could this be you?
If this is you… have no fear. I am here to help you do a reality check and get a grip on your content marketing program starting right now.
When is the last time you created a piece of content and as you hit publish you wanted to yell, boom-sha-ka-la-ka? If it's been awhile, then you really need to read the rest of this blog post and listen to this podcast for a serious yet nice does of TOUGH LOVE!
Find out if these 8 content marketing bad habits are stopping you from achieving more success creating and leveraging content!
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or SoundCloud!
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 Bad habits that stop content marketing ROI in it's tracks
- The power of social currency by earning attention and driving our audiences to action
- How to get unstuck if you are guilty of these bad and lazy content marketing habits
- Why you must slow down to speed up if you want success
- Why you can't skip the planning and goal setting
- The risks of building your business on rented land such as Facebook and Instagram
- Why integration should be your favorite word when building your online platform
- Why brand storytelling is NOT all about YOU
- Questions to help you understand if you know your audience and ideal customer as good as you should
- How to create content that will inspire and attract your ideal audience
- Why you must get out of your own way to achieve real success
- The importance of call to actions being bold, loud and clear when creating content
- Why quality really matters in all facets of content creation and curation
- 2019 Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template
- 2019 Content Marketing Calendar Quick Start Toolkit
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
Need help taking your brand to the next level? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor can help you ignite your content and brand architecture to grow your online tribe and business with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. 2019 is where those who have simply been “hustling” to get by realize they must hustle and work smarter. Before you even think about posting that video on Facebook you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and how your efforts are going to deliver value for your audience and your business.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member.
Need help honing in your branding strategy, architecture, message platform, online presence, or launching a new product or service? Want to leverage social media, digital marketing and branding to grow your business? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize your digital and social brand presence to achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Take Action: Download the Ultimate 2019 Content Calendar Template.