Are you sick and tired of spinning your social wheels in the content marketing engine feeling as if you are creating, creating, creating loads and mounds of content yet getting nowhere? ROI is not something you have seen in a long, long time?
Have you ever thought that maybe you have lost your mojo? Maybe, just maybe you have been shot down one too many times? Maybe you are falling to some lazy content marketing tactics without even knowing it?
Or could it be you are stuck in a rut? You know what they say about “insanity.” Doing the same thing over and over and over, yet expecting a different result. Could this be you?
If this is you… have no fear. I am here to help you do a reality check and get a grip on your content marketing program starting right now.
When is the last time you created a piece of content and as you hit publish you wanted to yell, boom-sha-ka-la-ka? If it's been awhile, then you really need to read the rest of this blog post and listen to this podcast.
Take a listen to episode #234 of the Social Zoom Factor Podcast where I serve you a serious yet nice dose of TOUGH LOVE to get your content marketing in tip top shape!
Find out if these 8 content marketing bad habits are stopping you from achieving more success creating and leveraging content!
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or SoundCloud!
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 Bad habits that stop content marketing ROI in it's tracks
- The power of social currency by earning attention and driving our audiences to action
- How to get unstuck if you are guilty of these bad and lazy content marketing habits
- Why you must slow down to speed up if you want success
- Why you can't skip the planning and goal setting
- The risks of building your business on rented land such as Facebook and Instagram
- Why integration should be your favorite word when building your online platform
- Why brand storytelling is NOT all about YOU
- Questions to help you understand if you know your audience and ideal customer as good as you should
- How to create content that will inspire and attract your ideal audience
- Why you must get out of your own way to achieve real success
- The importance of call to actions being bold, loud and clear when creating content
- Why quality really matters in all facets of content creation and curation
- 2020 Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template
- 2020 Content Marketing Planning Quick Start Toolkit
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Need more help? Marketing Nutz Training and Consulting Can Help!
Need help launching a new product or service? Need to achieve a higher ROI on your digital and social marketing efforts? Time for a re-brand or simple refresh for your business or personal brand? Want to leverage the latest trends for digital marketing and social media marketing for your brand? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you develop your strategy inclusive of setting goals, a brand architecture and brand storytelling and choosing the right tactics that will help you achieve your goals! Give us a shout and let's get to work!
Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community can help you ignite your online social brand, tribe and business results! Before you even think about using social media for business you need to develop your social branding strategy and plan! Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Take Action: Download the Audience Priority Worksheet and the Digital Content Calendar Template