Marketing during time of crisis is tough. If you feel as if you don't know what to do, where to focus and maybe even considering giving up on your marketing during this time, you are not alone!
A global crisis, pandemic or anything that puts our local and global communities into a state of fear, chaos is scary. As humans it's natural to be afraid.
As a marketer it may be easy for you to want to “give up” during this time. You may be worried you'll be perceived as negative or “look too spammy.”
You may be worried that your tight budget won't cover your needs. You may even be afraid to speak as you don't want to offend anyone.
Here's the thing… your audience needs you. Your customers need you.
Your business, your brand, and you personally can be a beacon of hope. You can be the light of help, kindness and community even during a very dark time in our world.
It is critical that you make the necessary shifts to adjust your strategy, approach, message, engagement tactics and more during a time of crisis. It's your chance to shine as long as you make the right shifts.
Take a listen to episode 276 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast where I share with you the Top 5 Shifts Marketers Must Make During a Global Crisis Such as Covid19.
Take Action: Download my FREE Buyer Persona Worksheet to clearly define your target customer and ensure your communications are 100% aligned with your audience needs.
In this 18 minute podcast you will learn:
- Top 5 Shifts Marketers and Business Leaders Must Make During Covid19 and Any crisis
- An understanding of how to have more empathy and understanding for your audience and customers so you can best serve them
- Why quality over quantity of everything in marketing should be your focus
- Why you must plan and acknowledge that things are different
- How to adapt with agility and a solid foundation the changing digital platforms we build our businesses on
- Top focus areas you must dig into NOW for more leads, sales and success.
- Why you must take an AUDIENCE based approach to your marketing to maximize ROI and get more sales
- How to easily streamline your marketing budget, tools and technology you are investing in.
- How to thrive, not just survive as you set your business up for success now and in the future
- Buyer Persona Worksheet (editable templates to clearly define your target customer)
- 10-Point Checklist for Irresistible Content (ebook)
- The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (ebook / marketing guide)
- Audience Marketing Prioritization Worksheet
- Content Calendar Template
- Social Profit Factor Training Academy – go at your own pace in our virtual digital and social marketing training academy designed to empower marketers and business leaders to achieve their personal and business goals
This podcast episode is proudly sponsored by:
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Take Action: Download free Target Customer (Buyer Persona) Worksheets