Our CEO, Pam Moore is one of the most in-demand international keynote speakers in the world. Pam has presented for Loreal, Redken, IBM, Lowes Home Improvement, GolfWeek, The British Council, Sony Playstation Group, Polish Insurance Association, Chick-Fil-A, Cult Gathering, Caribbean Association of Corporate Counsel, International Classified Media Association, Midwest Digital Marketing Conference, Social Media Marketing World, Hubspot Inbound, Social Media Strategies Summit, Rochester Institute of Technology, Lake Nona Leadership, Salon Centric, Full Sail University, and numerous other brands and conferences.
Pam is ranked by Forbes as a Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer, Top 10 Digital Marketers to Follow on Twitter, Top 10 most retweeted by digital marketers and the list goes on.
She is a best selling author with 20 years of experiences helping entrepreneurs to Fortune 100 organizations build winning brands, and integrated platforms that deliver measurable results.
Before becoming an entrepreneur and founding her first digital marketing agency (that sold in less than 2 years), Pam spent 15+ years working in corporate marketing and product management for organizations such as Hitachi Data Systems, GE Capital, Sun Microsystems, Storagetek, and IBM as a digital marketing and change agent helping organizations integrate new technologies and media to better excel in the digital online world. Her methodologies have been adopted by brands around the globe.
Pam has a zest for life, and helping bridge the digital divide to help human beings connect with one another in authentic ways. Pam leaves her audiences feeling energized and empowered to take on the always changing world of technology. When she presents as a keynote speaker for your event she brings her virtual audience with her to help you increase event sales, ignite your audience and build a lasting community.
With more than 310,000 engaged Twitter followers, 350,000+ LinkedIn followers, top of iTunes charts Podcast – Social Zoom Factor, active blogging community, Pam is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders on the subject of social and new media as it relates to business.
Her work has been noted in Forbes, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Yahoo! News, Business Insider, USA Today, Inc, Social Media Examiner, Orlando Sentinal, Orlando Business Journal, Social Media Today, Business to Community and many more.
What are Pam's goals when she comes to speak for your organization or conference? Take a look here:
- Keynote presentations
- Corporate workshops
- Panel presentation facilitator
- In person or virtual
- Breakout presentations
- Custom workshops
- Team training (on site or virtual)
- Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy Development
- Content Marketing Strategy Development
- Brand Development Strategy in the Digital Age
- Personal Branding for Executives
- Personal Branding for Sales Teams
- Personal Branding Strategy
- Staying Relevant in a Digital World Not Always Pushing Play
- Digital Marketing Trends
- Social Media Marketing Trends
- Social media for business
- Social Media ROI
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Brand Storytelling
- Community development
- Influencer Marketing
- Building Authentic Social Brands
- From Facebook to Social Business
- Social Business Strategies
- Visual Marketing
- LinkedIn for Business
- Instagram for Business
- Facebook Marketing for Business
- Social Selling
- Social Media for Corporate Brands
- Social Media for Small Business
- Social Media for Franchisees and Franchisors
- Social Media for Salons and Spas
- Digital Marketing for Salons and Spas
- Personal Branding for Salons and Spas
- Personal Branding for Small Business Owners
- Social Media for Realtors
- Social Media 101 to Advanced (can cover social media in general or any top platform in depth)
For more information or to book Pam to speak at your event, please fill out the form below.
Keynote presentations are typically 45-90 minutes and perfect for audiences ranging from 50 to 5,000+ attendees.
Fees: $5,000 – $20,000 North America, International is location dependent
At times we are flexible with these rates dependent upon audience and ability to partner with e-mail list follow-up, our social media academy class sales, etc.
We look forward to WOWing your audience!