Would you like to build authority, establish trust, increase brand awareness and grow your business results? If you answer yes to any of these questions and you haven't ever considered guest blogging or content syndication then you should definitely read this blog post and listen to the 166th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast.
Guest blogging and syndicating your content to top sites in your niche can more quickly help you establish industry leadership, brand awareness and trust. When done right, integrated and aligned to your business goals and marketing objectives, guest blogging can also help you improve business results. When attached to a solid online conversion funnel you can grow your email list and subscribers, grow community and even increase sales.
Successful content syndication and guest blogging requires both art and science. You must know your ideal customer, current and desired audience as well as understand the platform and audience for which you are wanting to guest post.
Before pitching an editor it's best to establish a relationship, earn the trust and prove you are ready to deliver value to their audience and readership and you won't have to pitch.
Take a listen to these 10 foundational elements to zoom business and marketing results with guest posting on the 166th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast. This episode is part of a new series in which we are digging deep into how you can build an integrated social and digital platform that works when you are not working. A platform that helps you inspire, connect with and delight your audiences. Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 tips to increase business results with guest blogging and content syndication
- How to research and analyze the best sites for your niche and audience
- Importance of defining and aligning guest blogging efforts to your business goals and objectives
- Why it's not all about you
- How to pitch the owner of a website or blog without pitching
- Establishing trust and thought leadership via guest blogging
- Developing a conversion funnel that delivers real results
- The importance of building your own social and digital platform first
- Analyzing results to tweak, rinse and repeat
- Brand Storytelling in a Nutshell
- What Digital Marketers can Learn from Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
- 7 Foundational Steps to Build Your Personal Brand
- Brand Strategy in a Nutshell
- 10 Tips to Zoom Your Brand with Social Media
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Brand (white paper)
- Know Your Audience! Audience Analysis Worksheet
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- 15 Characteristics of Human Brands (episode 55)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation