Your customers, employees, audience, partners and online social media community is human. They eat, sleep, breathe and talk like humans.
So, why are so many of you talking to them like they are a robot who wants to read your corporate speak? Why are you afraid to let your human show? Why do you keep trying to win them over with stupid stunt marketing and upside down tricks?
Your audience wants to see you, hear you and understand you. They want you to inspire them to connect and engage with you. They want you to help them achieve their goals and objectives. They want relevant content and conversation that makes them think. They want you to inspire them to do more, be more, achieve their life and business goals.
Humanizing your brand is a requirement, not an option if you want to be in business 3 years from now. Yes, you can put brand humanization on hold. However, every day you lose is a day you could be building relationships, nurturing friendships, establishing and earning the respect of powerful brand evangelists who will shout from a mountain top how wonderful you and your brand are.
Take a listen to the 104th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 20 tips to help you humanize your brand starting today. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist or social media brain surgeon to do these things. Start now and start somewhere. Perfection is the enemy of good. Embrace imperfect perfection.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 20 tips you can implement immediately to make your brand more human
- The definition of brand humanization
- Why brand humanization is a requirement, not an option for brand survival today
- Why you want to connect with the heart of the person on the other end of your content
- How emotional branding will humanize your brand quickly
- Why relationships are the life raft to the sea of technology change
- Why getting in the head of your customer is imperative to humanizing your brand
- How to use a content marketing editorial calendar to humanize your brand
- Difference between authenticity vs transparency
- Humanizing your brand from the inside out
- Tapping into the power of employee advocacy programs
- Why you must stop the interruption marketing
- How to develop a plan that provides results
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Band Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- Brand Humanization: Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency (episode 16)
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal and Business Brand (white paper)
- 15 Characteristics of Human Brands (episode 55)
- 10 Tips to Refocus on Your Customer (episode 101)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- Content Editorial Calendar Podcast Tutorial (episode 77)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (episode 4)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.