Do you have an interest in Pinterest for Business but don't know where to start in developing your Pinterest for Business plan? If you answer yes to this question then you have landed on the right blog post today!
Pinterest is an amazing platform that surpassed more than 10 million users faster than any stand alone social network in history. Pinterest is different than some social networks though in that it requires both art and science even more so. It requires visual connection and an understanding of the ecosystem of Pinterest. Many business leaders overlook Pinterest as it confuses them and they may not understand its true power.
This blog post and podcast episode is the 2nd in a series on Pinterest for Business I'm providing to help business leaders and entrepreneurs like you, explore if Pinterest is something you should take a deeper look at to help you differentiate from competition and ignite business results.
Take a listen to the 217th episode of the Social Zoom Factor to learn the “7 Step Success Strategy to Build a Pinterest for Business Plan!”
In addition, you can download the slide presentation deck I used for the 90 minute “Advanced Pinterest for Business” workshop at the Social Fresh Event. It includes all 7 steps, loads of statistics and more. Download here-> “7 Step Success Strategy to Build a Pinterest for Business Plan”
In this 30 minute episode you will learn how to build a Pinterest Business Plan to help you achieve your business and marketing goals.
Would you like to…
- Increase traffic to your website or blog?
- Increase brand awareness?
- Generate more leads?
- Increase sales of your product or service?
- Grow your email subscriber list?
- Leverage the investment you have made in your mobile responsive blog or website by connecting with Pinterest's highly mobile users?
- Build a loyal community of trend seekers that are engaged, shares your amazing content and takes action?
Pinterest is a powerful social network and platform that can help you ignite your marketing and business success by…
- Tapping into a social network with more than 110 million active daily users and 175 million registered users
- Increasing opportunities to connect with the 49% of US women online who use Pinterest
- Inspiring and educating an audience that visits blogs as the top destination from Pinterest
- Creating authentic and inspirational opportunities to build relationships with an audience that accounts for more than 90% of the social shares on the web
- Tap into a platform that is available in more than 30+ languages with offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Brazil and Tokyo
- Leveraging a blank canvas to inspire and connect with your audience with a goal of helping them achieve their goals and objectives
- Organize your content in a way that empowers your audience visually, emotionally and intellectually
Take a listen to episode 217 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn how to write your own Pinterest for Business Plan. We will also dive into some of the best features of Pinterest such as Rich Pins, Buyable Pins and more.
Be sure to subscribe to this entire series “Should Your Business Have an Interest in Pinterest” as we will be exploring Pinterest and helping you develop your own Pinterest for business strategy and plan via iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 7 Steps to Create Your Pinterest for Business Plan
- Key Pinterest features you must consider for your business such as Rich Pins, Buyable Pins and more
- How to leverage Pinterest for customer and audience research
- Setting Pinterest goals and objectives
- How to quickly learn in just a few clicks who is already pinning your content, even if you don't yet have a Pinterest account for your business
- How to learn who your Pinterest audience is following
- Key Pinterest tools and technology to help you achieve your goals and continuosly optimize business results
- Understanding behavior of Pinterest users
- Making sure you have the right mindset to succeed on Pinterest
- Recommendations to explore if Pinterest is right for your business
- Pinterest for Business Slide Presentation (70 Slide Deck from 90 Minute Advanced Pinterest for Business Workshop)
- Pinterest for Business By the Numbers – Should Your Business Have an Interest in Pinterest?
- 5 Steps to Prioritize Social Networks for Business
- Instagram Stories vs Snapchat in a Nutshell
- How to Get Your Social Marketing Budget Approved (white paper)
- 10 Proven Strategies to Get Your Social Media Budget Approved (podcast)
- 10 Habits Highly Effective Social Media Marketing Leaders
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- Content Editorial Calendar (12 month editorial content marketing calendar template)
- Earned, Owned an Paid Media in a Nutshell
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation