Facebook recently announced big changes to the Facebook News Feed algorithm that impacts publishers, brands, celebrities and just about any business or human being who wants to conduct any type of business utilizing Facebook.
I have provided numerous resources in the form of blog posts, podcasts and even webinars on this topic (see bottom of this post for links) to help business leaders get their arms around what these changes mean to them.
Register for my free live training Webinar Friday, February 9th at 2pm et -> “10 Power Tips to Create Facebook Content that Owns the News Feed Like a BOSS”
The biggest concern any smart social, digital or content marketer should have right now is ensuring they understand the changes Facebook announced and that they know how to quickly adapt to new strategies and tactics that keep their content in the news feed.
It's no longer about quantity over quality. Although some very loud voices in the industry the past few years have been touting the “get out your firehose and spray the world with your spam” mentality, the truth is quality content that delivers value, engages your audience in a meaningful way to take action is what will win. Facebook wants your content to do more than just inspire and appease your audience. We need to think action, participation and empowerment.
Marketers should not throw in the towel for Facebook marketing. It's not time to give up. It's time to get your game face on people.
If you built your business on rented Facebook land, shame on you. However, continuing to cry about it isn't going to help you achieve your business goals. Get up off the ground. Wipe off your knees. Put on your content boxing gloves and learn how to own the News Feed like a boss.
It's similar to the days when the SEO spammers figured out how to rise to the top of the feed with dirty black hat seo links sprayed all over the web. Remember when Google first announced the big changes for how these bad tactics were going to finally hurt the spammers more than help them? There was major freak out across the digital web.
We are in a similar scenario today. Except the big guy is Facebook. Remember, Facebook owes you nothing. If you have been building your business on rented land, have you honestly been expecting a massive ROI for your business for free? Seriously? Right there lies the true problem. You must do the work and quit expecting Facebook to do the work for you, for free.
If you still feel like stomping off into a corner on some remote tropical island for the rest of 2018 until this sorts itself out, don't do it. I have a solution that will help you get a grip on this problem, fast.
I'm hosting a free Facebook webinar with 10 Power Tips to Create Facebook Content to Own the News Feed like a BOSS!
Sign up for the webinar here ->10 Power Tips to Help you Create Facebook Content Like a Boss
Here is what you will learn:
- 10 Power tips to create content that owns the news feed like a boss
- Where to focus – stop wasting time
- How to not be a slave to the Facebook algorithm by focusing on areas you can succeed
- Cool tools and tech that make content creation easier
- Choose the right formats – should you use video, audio, text, visual or all of the above?
- Why less is truly more – quality over quantity is the mantra for 2018
- Why you must stop building your online business on rented land
- How to create once and use many – create one pinnacle piece of content and use it across multiple social media platforms, advertising placements, blog posts and more
- Plus loads of time for Q&A so come with your questions and we'll help answer them. Our only goal is to empower you achieve maximum success using Facebook marketing for business in 2018!
and much more…
Register for the free training webinar here->> 10 Power Tips to Create Content that Owns the News Feed Like a Boss!
- Date/ Time: NOW – On-demand
- Duration: 60-90 minutes
- Location: webinar – sign up here
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor can help you ignite your online tribe and grow your business with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. 2018 is where those who have simply been “hustling” to get by realize they must hustle and work smarter. Before you even think about posting that video on Facebook you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and how your efforts are going to deliver value for your audience and your business.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30-60 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need help honing in your Facebook marketing strategy or launching a new product or service? Want to leverage social media, digital marketing and branding to grow your business? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize an influencer marketing program that will help you achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
- Social Profit Factor Online Training Academy + Member Community
- Facebook 2018 News Feed Changes 101: What You Need to Know For Your Business (podcast + webinar)
- Get a Grip on Facebook News Feed Changes and Your Strategy for 2018 (webinar)
- Facebook Marketing in 2018: Trends + How to Conduct a 10-Point Checklist (Webinar)
- The Last Thing Your Target Customer and Audience Needs is MORE CONTENT!
- 2018 Content Marketing Trends, Best Practices + Editorial Calendar Template
- Influencer Marketing 2018 Training Webinar (free!)
- What is Influencer Marketing? The What, How and Why for Business
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet